Friday, February 6, 2009

Props to Landen

I just have to brag on my wonderful husband. I hardly mention Landen on here but today he deserves a blog for himself. Thursday nights I go to Bible Study from 6:00 till a little after 8. Yesterday was one of those days where I didn't know if I was going to make it out the door in time. Macy had just left, supper was almost finished, the girls needed to eat, and it was amazing how many toys were back in the floor (after being put up several times).

When I walked in the door last night after class, the house was spotless...no toys, no dishes, no messes...NOTHING! Both girls had had a bath and Mylea was already sleeping. Leightyn was "resting" until bedtime. It was so nice to come home to a clean, calm, peaceful house. Thank you Landen for working hard while I was gone. You have no idea how nice it was to walk in with everything done. I love you!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Go Landen! It makes it so much nicer when you can come home to a clean house.