Thursday, August 28, 2008

Let's Go To The Dr

As we were driving by the hospital today this was my conversation with Leightyn...

Lei: Mom.....is that your dr?
Me: Yes
Lei: That is the dr Uncle Nigel took me to when you got Mylea
Me: That's right
Lei: I want to go there right now
Me: You what?
Lei: I want to go to your dr
Me: Why?
Lei: Cause I want a brother
Me: You can't just go get a brother
Lei: Well....you went and you got me a sister...so go get me a brother....i'm gonna call
daddy and tell him that we are going to bring a brother home
Me: Well....you have to wait....it's not that easy
Lei: (after thinking) Can we go get some chips and dip?
Me: Are you hungry?
Lei: No...PaPaw brought chips and dip when you had Mylea so we need some chips and dip to
eat while we wait on a brother....ok mom

No comments: