Saturday, September 6, 2008

Busy Busy Weekend

We have had a fun and exciting weekend. My memory card is not working in the computer at the moment so I will share pictures later. Friday was Mylea's 1st birthday.....I can't believe that she is already one. We let her open presents and had a small cake at home (since her party is not till the 20th) and then had supper with Grandad, Grandma Jo, and Uncle Nigel. Saturday was Macy's (our neighbor...the little girl I baby-sit) 1st birthday. We spent most of the day and night over at their house having a cowgirl party. Leightyn and Mylea both went in overalls. Saturday night we had friends over to watch the Razorbacks barely pull out a win (it could be a long season). Sunday morning will be our first Sunday in the College and Career Class. Landen and I will be teaching this class along with another couple from church. So...like I said, we have had a busy weekend and I will post pictures when I can.

Here are some pictures we had taken for the girls' birthday.











No comments: