Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Going Private

We are finally on the last step in the foster care process. A final house inspection and then we will be an open home. With that said, I feel the time has come to take this blog private. I know that my readers are mainly family members and close friends, but we now have to take extra caution with these precious kids coming in our home. We have been told what pictures can and can not to added on social media sites but feel that it is best to take extra precautions in protecting our new ones.

With that said, it you would like to be on my blog email subscription, you may subscribe to our adventures on the left sidebar or you can email me at mdb9191@yahoo.com and I will add you to the email list. I will not be making changes until next Wednesday.

Just for my family members who may not know, if you get the blog emailed to you, then you are already subscribed!


No comments: