Monday, May 26, 2014

"How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You" Dance Recital

Here I go at trying to keep this blog updated again. It's been 2 months since my last post and I just couldn't find the time to keep up with it. With 4 kids and 3 little ones, my time is not spent blogging. So, I am going to start the most recent events and eventually get things caught up from Easter. 

Friday night was Mylea's time to shine on the stage. After practicing all week, Mylea was ready to perform for the audience and her cheer section. 

The Opener "How Sweet It is To Be Loved By You"




Jazz Routine "Sweet Sweet Song of Salvation"








 Ballet Routine "Spoonful of Sugar"






 Now to take a few weeks off until dance starts up in the fall. Mylea has asked to take tap and ballet again. She also wants to add hip-hop. 

No comments: