Friday, May 11, 2012

Sister Storytime

Landry got to sit with Mylea on the rug this week at library. Big sis was very protective and made sure that Landry was safe during the singing and dancing. She also made sure that Landry kept her eyes on the book and listened to Ms. Robin.
 This picture speaks for itself! My is having so much fun with Landry. She loves getting to hold her and taking care of her. Landry is kinda fond of her big sis.
 I love this sweet face!
She was making me a surprise Mother's Day card. Ms. Robin told the kids that it was their secret gift for the moms. Mylea loved having a secret to work on and then had me pretend that she wasn't making a card. That she didn't draw a hand print. And that she didn't ask me how to spell "mom".
 Someone needed a little nap during snack time. 
 My loves playing on the computers. Her favorite games are Elmo, Arthur, and Clifford.
 After a quick power nap, Landry was ready to play.

No comments: