Thursday, May 19, 2011

Happy 30th Birthday.....To Me!

Saturday, after the race, my mom and Landen planned a surprise birthday party for me. It all worked out great. We had family and friends in for the race so it was a perfect time to have a party. We enjoyed all kinds of food and of course.....a slide. I think that it is a new family tradition to have a slide at all parties. We usually rent a water slide, but since it was cold, a obstacle course and slide was used this time. It was a great time just hanging out and relaxing with friends and family. Thanks mom and Landen for planning this party for me!

Must have a cookie cake at all parties!
Cake from Rick's Bakery.....woo hoo!!!!
I love this picture! Brayson is jumping over Mylea as she comes down the slide.
Josh attempting to climb up the slide.
Chance and Jessica waiting on Jonathan to start the race.
My family cheering on the racers.
Sweet Mylea Jo!
Brandon and Bryson on the slide.
Sweet family!....We love these guys!
Mylea cheering on my Aunt Dell.
Josh racing to the end.
Daddy and Son
Balloon Time
Resting Momma To Be
Madison

Mylea didn't have time to pose with Halie....she wanted to play!

No comments: