Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sugar High

Friday afternoon we headed to Springdale to the yearly Top 25 basketball camp. Landen had to pick up the camp shirts before we headed to the hotel so I mentioned stopping by Rick's Bakery for some delicious cookies.....I was so happy when Landen said the shirt place was close to the bakery. I had never been in this bakery but have had some awesome cookies from there.

The girls and I ran in the bakery and were in awe of the many many many cakes, cookies, desserts, decorations and gifts in the bakery. We could have spent an hour just looking at the cakes on display, but had to hurry and get back to the car.

We quickly picked out some cookies to enjoy later. Mylea chose a tiger sugar cookie (my favorite cookie!!!) and Leightyn wanted a "pink flower cake". We also picked up some extras.


Mylea enjoyed every bite of her tiger cookie.....especially the icing (they have the best icing).


Leightyn ate the icing off her cake and then decided that the cookies were better (I agree with her).

I can't want to go back to the bakery! I am tempted to drive up the hill just for some cookies!!!

No comments: