Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Emergency!!!!

We had a MAJOR emergency Saturday night on the way home from the hayride. In the car, Leightyn (in her urgent voice) says "mom....I'm bleeding, I need a band aid". I asked her what happened and she said she didn't know. I told Leightyn we would clean her up when we got home. Still in her urgent voice, Leightyn says "mom...I need to call daddy". Landen answers the phone and still in panic mode, Leightyn says "daddy, hurry get me a paper towel and a band aid, I'm bleeding". Landen assured her that he would have a paper towel and band aid ready when we got home.

When we got home, this was the emergency.....



Leightyn had picked a scab and it bled so much that she had to hobble inside.



But all was quickly ok....Daddy was there to save the day!

No comments: