Sunday, January 25, 2009

"Crazy" Mom

I have officially been labelled "crazy" by Leightyn. Sunday night, I was wanting to get out of the house. I was thinking that if this ice storm really comes, I am going to go crazy stuck inside with three little ones. After church, I got Mylea ready for bed and decided to run to the store for a few things. Leightyn wanted to come along...well before long, we were at McDonalds playing and then decided to go see a movie. So...at 9:35 last night, Leightyn and I, along with my mom (we talked her into coming with us) were at the movie theater ready to watch Hotel For Dogs. Leightyn said I was crazy because it was late and way past her bedtime. Oh well...she had a great time and loved the movie. It actually was a cute movie. Maybe she will sleep in Monday morning. Monday may end up being even crazier than planned because of our late night adventures. It will be worth it!!

No comments: