Thursday, July 17, 2008

Uh-Oh

So....my camera got left at Grannie's last weekend. I had lots of photos to add but I guess that will have to wait. We have been busy this week. Leightyn finished up swimming lessons today. She keeps asking why she can't go back. She has gone from a fish that only likes to play on the steps to a fish that loves to jump in and swim. She does good at kicking her legs and doing her arms, she just doesn't seem to go very far. Oh well....at least she loves being in the water. Mylea had gone from taking a few steps to being all over the place. She loves to follow Leightyn around. Yesterday at gymnastics, we played in the Outback before class. Mylea thought she was a big girl and took off to play with the kids. She was grinning from ear to ear while playing.
We have Bible School next week, so we are going to be busy this weekend painting and decorating my room. Leightyn is excited to go to Grandad and Jo's while we work. She said that she has to show Grandad her swimming trick. Landen and I are going to an Amish Farm Saturday night for supper with a group from church....that should be interesting. Well, we I get my camera, I will add pictures of Mylea walking and our fireworks fun.

No comments: